Catalysis and Inorganic Chemistry, Chemical Synthesis, Chemicals for the synthesis of candidate COVID-19 treatments, Favipiravir, Homogeneous Pd Catalysts, Palladium Catalysts
Tetrakis(triphenylphosphine)palladium(0) can be used as a catalyst in:
1) Coupling reactions like Negishi coupling [Ref:The Journal of Organic Chemistry 62, 8957-8957, (1997) ]; Suzuki coupling [Ref: Journal of the American Chemical Society 107, 972-972, (1985)]; Stille coupling [Ref: Journal of the American Chemical Society 101, 4992-4992, (1979)]; and Sonogashira coupling reaction [Ref: Tetrahedron Letters 34, 6403-6403, (1993)]
2) Buchwald-Hartwig amination reaction (Ref: Tetrahedron Letters 29, 2973-2973, (1988))
3) Carbonylation of vinyl iodides (Ref: Journal of the American Chemical Society, 108(3), 452-461 (1986-2-1))
4) Reduction reaction of aryl bromides (Ref: The Journal of Organic Chemistry 51, 734-734, (1986))
5) Carbon-tin bond formation (Ref: Journal of Organometallic Chemistry 215, 49-49, (1981))
|1 gm||In Stock||On Request|
|10 gm||In Stock||On Request|
|50 gm||In Stock||On Request|
|1 kg||4-5 Weeks||On Request|
|25 kg||8-10 Weeks (Negotiable)||On Request|
For bulk inquiries and more details please email us on
If you have any questions or would like to book a session please contact us.
Any process, any industry. Please call us with your questions and we will help you solve your problems.