Tris(triphenylphosphine) rhodium(I) carbonyl hydride
Categories : Rhodium (Rh) Catalysts, Inorganic Chemistry and Catalysis, Chemical Synthesis, Catalysts, Catalysis.
Applications : Tris(triphenylphosphine)rhodium(I) carbonyl hydride has been used as a catalyst for carbonylation, hydroformylation, hydrogenation, isomerization, hydrosilylation of alkenes, thioformylation, C-C and C-H bond activation reactions. It has also been used as a catalyst for the conjugate addition of activated Michael donors, domino hydroformylation/Knoevenagel/hydrogenation reactions.
For bulk inquiries and more details please email us on
- Chemical Name : Tris(triphenylphosphine)rhodium(I) carbonyl hydride
- Synonyms : Carbonyltris(triphenylphosphine)rhodium(I) hydride, Hydridocarbonyl-tris(triphenylphosphine)-rhodium(I), RhH(CO)(PPh3)3, Rhodium monocarbonyl hydrogen tris(triphenylphosphine), Rhodium(I) tris(triphenylphosphine) carbonyl hydride, Tris(triphenylphosphine)carbonylrhodium hydride, trans-Carbonyl(hydrido)tris(triphenylphosphine)rhodium
- CAS Number : 17185-29-4
- Molecular Formula : [(C6H5)3P]3Rh(CO)H
- Molecular Weight : 918.78
- EC Number : 241-230-3
- MDL Number : MFCD00151644
- Melting Point : 150
- Purity : 98%
- Appearance : Solid
- Color : Dark Yellow
- 1 gm, 10 gm & 50 gm in Glass Bottles, Bigger packaging available on request.
Price and Availability
|1 gm||In Stock||On Request|
|10 gm||In Stock||On Request|
|50 gm||In Stock||On Request|
|1 kg||4-5 Weeks||On Request|
|25 kg||8-10 Weeks (Negotiable)||On Request|