Tris(triphenylphosphine) rhodium(I) chloride
Categories : Rhodium (Rh) Catalysts, Inorganic Chemistry and Catalysis, Chemical Synthesis, Catalysts, Catalysis.
Applications : Tris(triphenylphosphine)rhodium(I) chloride or Wilkinson’s catalyst serves as a catalyst precursor for several processes such as hydrogenations, hydrosilylations, hydroformylations, hydroboration, isomerizations, oxidations, and cross-coupling processes involving alkenes, alkynes, halogenated organics, and organometallic reagents.
For bulk inquiries and more details please email us on
- Chemical Name : Tris(triphenylphosphine)rhodium(I) chloride
- Synonyms : RhCl(PPh3)3, Rhodium(I) tris(triphenylphosphine) chloride, Wilkinson’s catalyst, NSC 124140
- CAS Number : 14694-95-2
- Molecular Formula : [(C6H5)3P]3RhCl
- Molecular Weight : 925.22
- EC Number : 238-744-5
- MDL Number : MFCD00010016
- Purity : 99%
- Appearance : Crystalline
- Color : Red
- 1 gm, 10 gm & 50 gm in Glass Bottles, Bigger packaging available on request.
Price and Availability
|1 gm||In Stock||On Request|
|10 gm||In Stock||On Request|
|50 gm||In Stock||On Request|
|1 kg||4-5 Weeks||On Request|
|25 kg||8-10 Weeks (Negotiable)||On Request|