Categories : Ruthenium (Ru) Catalysts, Inorganic Chemistry and Catalysis, C-H activation, Chemical Synthesis, Catalysts, Catalysis
Dihydridocarbonyltris(triphenylphosphine)ruthenium is used as a catalyst for
1) C-C bond formation reactions [Ref: J. Am. Chem. Soc., 2009, 131, 7238; Org. Lett., 2009, 11, 855; J. Am. Chem. Soc., 2007, 129, 6098]
2) Alkanes (and alkenes) from alcohols by tandem hydrogen transfer and condensation [Ref: Dalton Trans., 2009, 716; Adv. Synth. Catal., 2008, 350, 1975]
3) Rearrangement of oximes to amides
4) Oxidation of primary alcohols to methyl esters
5) Conversion of 1,4-alkynediols into pyrroles
|1 gm||In Stock||On Request|
|10 gm||In Stock||On Request|
|50 gm||In Stock||On Request|
|1 kg||4-5 Weeks||On Request|
|25 kg||8-10 Weeks (Negotiable)||On Request|
For bulk inquiries and more details please email us on
If you have any questions or would like to book a session please contact us.
Any process, any industry. Please call us with your questions and we will help you solve your problems.