Chiral Catalysts, Ligands, Reagents, Privileged Ligands and Complexes, Asymmetric Synthesis, Chemical Synthesis, Chiral Resolving Agents, and Chiral Resolution Agents, and Chiral Phosphoric Acids
(R)-BNP Acid is a versatile reagent having several applications:
1) As an organocatalyst to facilitate controlled ring-opening homopolymerization and copolymerization of ε-caprolactone (cyclic ester) (Ref: Colloid and Polymer Science 291(9), 2155-2162, (2013))
2) As an additive to a copper based catalyst to achieve the highest catalytic activity in Sonogashira-type reactions (Ref: Applied Organometallic Chemistry 29(5), 301-304, (2015))
3) As a chiral ligand in hydrocarboxylation reactions (Ref: Journal of the American Chemical Society 112, 2803-2803, (1990))
4) As a chiral ligand in asymmetric dipolar cycloaddition of diazo compounds (Ref: Tetrahedron Letters 33, 5987-5987, (1992))
5) As an acidic resolving agent for certain amine/racemic mixtures (Ref:J. Org. Chem., 1991, 56, 485; US 6,162,919.)
|1 gm||In Stock||On Request|
|10 gm||In Stock||On Request|
|50 gm||In Stock||On Request|
|1 kg||4-5 Weeks||On Request|
|25 kg||8-10 Weeks (Negotiable)||On Request|
For bulk inquiries and more details please email us on
If you have any questions or would like to book a session please contact us.
Any process, any industry. Please call us with your questions and we will help you solve your problems.