Asymmetric Synthesis, BINAPs, Chemical Synthesis, Chiral Catalysts, Ligands, and Reagents, Privileged Ligands and Complexes
(R)-DM-BINAP has application in :
1. Copper-catalyzed asymmetric Mannich-type reactions of N-acylimino esters (Ref: J. Am. Chem. Soc., 2003, 125, 2507)
2. Enantioselective fluorination of oxindoles (Ref: J. Am. Chem. Soc., 2005, 127, 10164)
3. [2+2+2] cycloaddition of tetraynes and hexaynes (Ref: Tetrahedron, 2008, 64, 821)
4. Asymmetric reduction of ketones via ruthenium-catalyzed transfer hydrogenation (Ref: J. Am. Chem. Soc., 2011, 133, 10696)
5. Asymmetric hydroboration of unsaturated imines (Ref: Org. Lett., 2013, 15, 4810)
Note: Please see applications of (R)-BINAP and (R)-T-BINAP for additional applications in which these ligands may be used
|1 gm||In Stock||On Request|
|10 gm||In Stock||On Request|
|50 gm||In Stock||On Request|
|1 kg||4-5 Weeks||On Request|
|25 kg||8-10 Weeks (Negotiable)||On Request|
For bulk inquiries and more details please email us on
If you have any questions or would like to book a session please contact us.
Any process, any industry. Please call us with your questions and we will help you solve your problems.