(R)-Epichlorohydrin is a chiral API intermediate with several applications in the pharma industry including
1) Brivaracetam, an anticonvulsant
2) Lemborexant, for treatment of insomnia
3) Linezolid, an antibacterial drug
4) Synthesis of a key intermediate in the synthesis of stable PGI2 analogue UT-15.
Ref: Robert M Moriarty et. al, The Journal of organic chemistry, 69(6), 1890-1902 (2004-4-3)
5) Synthesis of chiral morpholines and dioxanes via a Mitsunobu diol-cyclization
Ref: Goss S Kauffman et. al, The Journal of organic chemistry, 71(23), 8975-8977 (2006-11-4)
6) Enantioselective synthesis of trans-2,4-disubstituted piperidines
Ref: Alfonso Pérez-Garrido et. al, Bioorganic & medicinal chemistry, 16(10), 5720-5732 (2008-4-15)
|1 gm||In Stock||On Request|
|10 gm||In Stock||On Request|
|50 gm||In Stock||On Request|
|1 kg||4-5 Weeks||On Request|
|25 kg||8-10 Weeks (Negotiable)||On Request|
For bulk inquiries and more details please email us on
If you have any questions or would like to book a session please contact us.
Any process, any industry. Please call us with your questions and we will help you solve your problems.